By the time most of you read this, it will be December 18 (or later)....which means we have 90 days left until Vegas 2009.
To get you ready, here's a fun list of the dead casinos over the last 10 years. It's amazing that Layup and I (note, I said AND, not or) gambled in at least 4 of these casinos together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I loved the Boardwalk! I don't think I ever walked out of that place without winning $75. Sure, it was full of 18 year olds and their $3 craps table was so small it only had one set of numbers (instead of tossing the dice, you could pretty much just drop them and they'd still hit the opposite wall). But you couldn't beat the Prince and the Revolution show on Fri and Sat nights AND they had $3 Let it Ride which was nice after a rough day. I will truly miss this place. Any idea what is being built in that spot? More Bellagio towers?
Ahhh, the Frontier. Where I had my first "big" craps run. And the Desert Inn where I had my first big BJ loss. Went back to the Frontier a couple of years ago and I was amazed at how crappy it was.
The Boardwalk always felt like I was at a county fair. Midget craps, then $3 let it ride - I half expected to get a stuffed animal when I won a hand. Good riddance.
Post a Comment