Looking at today's spreads, there are a couple of games that I find to have interesting lines.
1. UC Davis (+11) at Arkansas
I know that Arkansas doesn't play much defense, but can UC Davis hang with them? Layup, any thoughts?
2. Michigan (+10) at UCLA (@ MSG, Coaches vs Cancer)
I thought that UCLA was pretty good and Michigan was pretty bad, so this looks like a trap game to me. I know that UCLA squeaked by Miami (OH), was that just a fluke?
Also, I've signed myself up for the Patriot League, but I haven't seen any lines for any of the games. Am I missing something? American played Oklahoma the other day and I couldn't find a line!
The good news is that I've found a friend who has AU season tickets and who has offered to give me his extras. I can't wait for Patriot League action to begin! Lehigh! Colgate! Army! Feel the power!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Totally agree with you on UC Davis.
Michigan sucks. Miami is decent, and I don't think that was a fluke. Miami will be contending for the MAC.
The line is now 8.5 - I jumped all over the Bruins.
Oh -I love Duke -12.5 tongiht against S Ill. The Salukis are overrated this year.
I'm pretty sure the Patriot League do not have lines. I've been looking to wger against Lafayette....no dice.
And yes, I am overdue for a MAC post. THis weekend , I promise.
Post a Comment